CTimeBI – Production Support System
CTimeBI is an application developed by TimeLink to support the Candy System in the Production Control areas.
Directed to the Production area, it allows the consolidation of data from all the projects, making the budget control with the desired detail, in terms of values, quantities and unit prices, in a 360º perspective.
In addition to rigorous analysis of the past, it makes a reliable projection of the future, thus enabling sustained, timely decisions to be taken. Rapid and objective analyses via Pivot Tables / Pivot Graphs, alert levels, pre-reports in Word with automatic sending via Outlook, are part of the much that is available for those responsible for production
- 1 Control Panel
- 2 Accumulated values and values for the period
- 3 Final figures
- 4 Financial
- 5 Quantities
- 6 Time Evolution
- 7 Adjustments
- 8 Margins and finish grade
- 9 Costs / Income Ratio
- 10 Chronograms
- 11 Under and over billing
- 12 Subcontracting
- 13 Remaining works – Open and closed items
- 14 Remaining works – Items with negative margins
- 15 Unapproved extras
- Consolidate your project data at the various levels of consolidation available.
Example: Geographical Area, Manager, Type of Work, …
- Control your projects with the appropriate detail:
Work Location , Task , Nature Family , Nature and Resource.
- Control income, costs and margins.
- Control values, quantities and prices in a 360º perspective.
- Analyse period data, accumulated data and final projections in a time perspective.
- Define alert levels for faster problem detection.
- Analyse the past in a timely manner and sustainably project the future with dynamically updated information
- Review information from previous periods with a click of the mouse.
- Take full advantage of the power, flexibility and speed of analysis of Excel
- Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts.
- Automatically create reports in word or pdf format.
- Automatically send reports to the respective managers via Outlook.
Accumulated values and values for the period
- Compare the target, forecast, actual and projected quantities (for the remaining work).
- Analyse the temporal distribution of the projected quantities.
- Immediately know the impact (in value and %) on the cumulative deviation to date generated by the variation in quantities.
- Leverage financial gains in the acquisition of necessary resources through your consolidated analysis.
Margins and finish grade
Costs / Income Ratio
Under and over billing
- Track amounts awarded to subcontractors, as well as amounts due for work performed and authorised invoicing amounts for subcontractors.
- Assess any under/over invoicing of subcontractors on a contract, project or consolidated basis.
- Compare the total amount due to subcontractors with the corresponding amount invoiced to the client.
- Validate the balance of subcontractor allowances against the projected value of the full subcontract work to be performed on a monthly basis.
Remaining works – Open and closed items
Remaining works – Items with negative margins
- Monitor the evolution over time of proposals for additional work awaiting approval, as well as the amounts involved (costs, revenues and expected margins).
- Evaluate the theoretical costs and revenues of additional works already carried out but not approved, as well as their evolution over time.
- Analyse the impact of these figures on each project and on a consolidated basis.